The Box Portsmouth podcast is back after a while with new host & Box Co-owner, Claire Marsh. Claire talks with Accredited Coach, Gayle Tong about Confidence. Gayle, through her business Enrichment Coaching, helps many individuals and teams gain clarity and courage to take action. We talk about building confidence, dealing with failure, comparison to other, self doubt and imposter syndrome.
Throughout the conversation we mention various books & resources which are detailed below:
- Coaching for Performance by Sir John Whitmore
- The 5-4-3-2-1 Rule by Mel Robbins
- Ditching Imposter Syndrome by Clare Josa
- Feel the Fear & Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Confidence Conversations - Gayle Tong Podcast - www.enrichmentcoaching.co.uk
Other Great Quotes:
"Comparison is the Thief of Joy" - Theodore Roosevelt
"We will never be fearless, but we can fear less"